- When we founded the company, some people told us we were wasting our time focusing solely on executive search – "there's just not enough demand!" they said. Now, 40 years later, we're still getting up to do what we do best: executive search. Funny how things work out.
- Our longest-standing client has been working with us for an incredible 30 years.
- There are a significant number of senior executives, now prominent in the Israeli market, whose success stems directly from the opportunities we gave them, which served as a launch pad for an illustrious career. On the other hand, we are very proud of one number we have counted: the record 125 positions we've filled (!) in a single company, which happens to be one of the largest software companies in Israel.
- It's always a thrill, and very gratifying, to receive thank you notes from managers and organizations we have assisted. Here's a story from one manager about our partnership with the company: "I came to her – I didn't know her at the time, and she didn't know me. I told her my story and she said, 'You have to resign.' The next morning, I got up and quit. It's the best advice anyone's ever given me."
- References are usually limited in their usefulness, because people feel obliged to only say positive things about candidates rather than reveal any shortcomings. The number of times we've heard, "I'm only telling you this because it's you" or "Okay, you're the only one I'm being honest with," is huge – just because people know that we are the absolute pinnacle of discretion and can keep our mouths shut.
(Some people think that "discretion" and "Israel" are incompatible. We disagree. Complete confidentiality is an ironclad rule for us, and we never break it. Except for the few secrets we've revealed here, our lips are sealed!)